Friday, February 11, 2011

Against Me! - Baby I'm An Anarchist



I should probably clarify this a bit.

I love living in the United States of America. I love freedom. I just wish it was something we could all enjoy.

Too many Americans willingly give their freedom away. They vote out of fear, out of greed and out of their since of self-importance. The most important ballots we cast are not in a Boothe but at a cash register.

We export the tyranny of unfair labor laws to countries where the people are sodomized by their government with Communism, feeling we wipe our hands clean of the sweat and blood.

Damn.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see there are still people in this country who think like I do. Even if they are 30 years younger. I guess there is still hope for us after all.

    ReplyDelete